Bigoutsource is a unique and innovative Manila-based multi-disciplinary interactive design agency serving the global communications branding, web and mobile markets since 2007. Other than bringing a legacy of excellence, Bigoutsource is committed to providing service quality and creativity in everything it does on a regular basis. Hence, the continued growth of the business, including the roster of trusted partners and proud talentforce. Among its key differentiators include an outstanding functional and vertical industry expertise, proven process, flexibility and reliability in providing key branding, interactive, multimedia, print and marketing services.
This time around, we want to bring in new, talented people who wants to work in a digital agency characterized by the nimble, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic culture of a startup yet backed by a successful management team. We want new, dynamic people who have the ability and skills, the passion, dedication, and drive to exceed expectations. Thus, you will join an intelligent and motivated team working in a fiercely competitive technology driven and creative environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT, or any related field (desirable)
- Ideally with a strong ASP.NET, C# experience (preferably 2-5 years using the language tools and a lead developer woul be a plus)
- Experience with VB.Net/C#/ASP.Net, SQL Server (2008 preferred)
- In depth knowledge of .Net 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008 and VB.Net
- Knowledge of writing applications for desktops, online, preferably in depth applications for mobile operating system applications like iOS, Android, Windows 8 for tablets and mobile-based devices
- Passionate and understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Understanding of relevant project management practices like Full Development Lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with architecture (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Skilled in designing and optimizing SQL Server 2005/2008 stored procedures
- Quick to learn new skills and software technology concepts
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong communicator, team player, pragmatic and who exhibits exceptional relationship management skills
Successful candidates are guaranteed with the following benefits:
- Above-industry salary
- 13 month annual salary package
- Food and transportation allowance
- HMO coverage for employees
- Flexible sick and vacation leaves with pay
- Competitive incentive bonuses for top performing employees.
- Top-of-the line workstations and state-of-the-art equipments
- Creative and flexible work environment
- And more perks and benefits
Join our growing team now and start a great career with us at Bigoutsource. Please submit a WORD document of your resume to email@example.com. Portfolio is a must.
Bigoutsource is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant Philippine labor code legislation.