Bigoutsource is a unique and innovative Manila-based multi-disciplinary interactive design agency serving the global communications branding, web and mobile markets since 2007. Other than bringing a legacy of excellence, Bigoutsource is committed to providing service quality and creativity in everything it does on a regular basis. Hence, the continued growth of the business, including the roster of trusted partners and proud talentforce. Among its key differentiators include an outstanding functional and vertical industry expertise, proven process, flexibility and reliability in providing key branding, interactive, multimedia, print and marketing services.
This time around, we want to bring in new, talented people who wants to work in a digital agency characterized by the nimble, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic culture of a startup yet backed by a successful management team. We want new, dynamic people who have the ability and skills, the passion, dedication, and drive to exceed expectations. Thus, you will join an intelligent and motivated team working in a fiercely competitive technology driven and creative environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, IT, or any related field (desirable)
- At least 2 years SharePoint Services development experience
- Experience with WCF, WPF or MVC considered desirable
- Understanding and knowledge of .Net 3.0/3.5 and custom workflow, C#, ASP.Net, SharePoint, MOSS, .Net
- Strong skills in Visual Studio, HTML/CSS and maintaining SQL Server 2000 objects
- Quick to learn new skills and software technology concepts
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong communicator, team player, pragmatic and who exhibits exceptional relationship management skills
Successful candidates are guaranteed with the following benefits:
- Above-industry salary
- 13 month annual salary package
- Food and transportation allowance
- HMO coverage for employees
- Flexible sick and vacation leaves with pay
- Competitive incentive bonuses for top performing employees.
- Top-of-the line workstations and state-of-the-art equipments
- Creative and flexible work environment
- And more perks and benefits
Join our growing team now and start a great career with us at Bigoutsource. Please submit a WORD document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio is a must.
Bigoutsource is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant Philippine labor code legislation.