Online English Teacher
Bigoutsource is a unique and innovative Manila-based multi-disciplinary interactive design agency serving the global communications branding, web and mobile markets since 2007. Other than bringing a legacy of excellence, Bigoutsource is committed to providing service quality and creativity in everything it does on a regular basis. Hence, the continued growth of the business, including the roster of trusted partners and proud talentforce. Among its key differentiators include an outstanding functional and vertical industry expertise, proven process, flexibility and reliability in providing key branding, interactive, multimedia, print and marketing services.
This time around, we want to bring in new, talented people who wants to work in a digital agency characterized by the nimble, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic culture of a startup yet backed by a successful management team. We want new, dynamic people who have the ability and skills, the passion, dedication, and drive to exceed expectations. Thus, you will join an intelligent and motivated team working in a fiercely competitive technology driven and creative environment.
The English Teacher will be teaching Korean/Chinese/Japanese
English language online. To ensure that the students learn, performance of learners will be evaluated based on the following set of guidelines:
Readiness of students – Teachers will see to it that students have prepared and studied the teaching modules prior to the start of each lesson.
Correct usage of the English language – Students will be taught correct usage of English. The lessons will be conducted through one-on-one approach.
Mastery of the English language – To ensure that students learn the English language well, teachers will provide constructive feedback. The lessons will be adjusted accordingly based on the feedback gathered by the teacher.
- College degree holder of any course or at least 2nd year college.
- Experience with ESL/BPO firm or agency is preferred (but not a must).
- Excellent flair in spoken English.
- Strong professional ethics and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Average to above-average computer proficiency.
- Fresh college graduates are welcome to apply.
To finally pass our application process as an Online Home-based English Teacher, you will need to have the following home-office setup requirements:
- Desktop computer or laptop (Latest or Higher OS/Windows version)
- Internet Connection with at least 3 Mbps internet speed. We prefer wired connectivity, which means your router/modem should be connected to a wired line, phone line or cable/fiber optics.
- CPU (Processor) – Dual Core Processor or above (Intel or AMD)
- RAM – At least 2GB of RAM (we recommend 4GB)
- Headset with noise-cancelling feature.
- HD webcam
To apply, send us your updated resume and recorded/sample voice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates are guaranteed with the following benefits:
- Above-industry salary
- 13 month annual salary package
- Food and transportation allowance
- HMO coverage for employees
- Flexible sick and vacation leaves with pay
- Competitive incentive bonuses for top performing employees.
- Top-of-the line workstations and state-of-the-art equipments
- Creative and flexible work environment
- And more perks and benefits
Join our growing team now and start a great career with us at Bigoutsource. Please submit a WORD document of your resume to email@example.com. Portfolio is a must.
Bigoutsource is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant Philippine labor code legislation.