J2EE Based Developer
Bigoutsource is a unique and innovative Manila-based multi-disciplinary interactive design agency serving the global communications branding, web and mobile markets since 2007. Other than bringing a legacy of excellence, Bigoutsource is committed to providing service quality and creativity in everything it does on a regular basis. Hence, the continued growth of the business, including the roster of trusted partners and proud talentforce. Among its key differentiators include an outstanding functional and vertical industry expertise, proven process, flexibility and reliability in providing key branding, interactive, multimedia, print and marketing services.
This time around, we want to bring in new, talented people who wants to work in a digital agency characterized by the nimble, entrepreneurial and enthusiastic culture of a startup yet backed by a successful management team. We want new, dynamic people who have the ability and skills, the passion, dedication, and drive to exceed expectations. Thus, you will join an intelligent and motivated team working in a fiercely competitive technology driven and creative environment.
- Requirement gathering and understanding, effort estimation, technical design, project planning and monitoring
- Knowledge sharing within the team of new and existing designs and technologies to address project requirements
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Full Software Development Lifecycle
- Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging
- 3+ years of experience developing JAVA applications with the latest JDKs 1.5 or higher, JDBC, and SQL
- Experience with Web Services (development and consuming web services), JUnit, and Subversion highly desirable
- Basic Linux knowledge and experienced with Web Service/SOA Architecture also a plus
- Expertise in Oracle, Hibernate, Spring, ZK framework and TCP/IP
- Skilled in Java, JDBC, SQL, XML and troubleshooting techniques knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), UML, and testing frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Successful candidates are guaranteed with the following benefits:
- Above-industry salary
- 13 month annual salary package
- Food and transportation allowance
- HMO coverage for employees
- Flexible sick and vacation leaves with pay
- Competitive incentive bonuses for top performing employees.
- Top-of-the line workstations and state-of-the-art equipments
- Creative and flexible work environment
- And more perks and benefits
Join our growing team now and start a great career with us at Bigoutsource. Please submit a WORD document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio is a must.
Bigoutsource is an equal opportunity employer. As such, it does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant Philippine labor code legislation.